View Single Post
(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A short guide for curing Atheism - 11-05-2010, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicRulesLife View Post
Stop being such a hypocrite, everything you just said can be said about Christianity. You just did the Stereo-typical Christan argument were you dont actually have any valid claims and you just spout out Biblical phrases. Religion has been used as a scare tactic for centuries it told people if they didn't behave a certain way they would go to hell. It discriminated against people(still does) and treated women like crap(still happening). I'm an atheist I dont give a shit what you believe in but come up with a actual argument.
FYI some people are atheists for other reasons besides science.
Another problem with arguing with people like you is that you refuse to see the other person point of view no matter what.
The Bible contains the Word of God. God is all knowing. This means that any opinion based on a Biblical phrase is way more valid than any of your atheist opinions. And please don't think that I don't see your point of view. I used to be a stupid atheist myself. I know how terrible it is to be unable to see through the lies of satan. I actually pity you atheists. That is why I created this thread in the first place.

To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.