View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen Uppity Woman/Enabler CAUTION - Underage Poster

Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Cought my son masturbating, what should I do? - 02-28-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Catholic Chick View Post
Yes-Yes! I must agree. Science is what most facts are based on. Without it we wouldn't have the medicine we have today. Everything those "true" christians have has something to with science.

Biology is the strudy of living things. They're living things, aren't they? Well, they're apart of Biology.
Exactly! Science is fact. That's what scares fundamentalist. They live in a delicate fantasy world that science can crush in an instant.

And you are quite right, as long as they're alive, their bodies are a magnificent testament to biology.