View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Lego – The Building Block of Satan! - 08-07-2009, 08:06 PM

Lego – The Building Block of Satan!

When I asked my 4 year old cousin what he wanted for his birthday, 'Lego' was his reply. Naturally, I had to check-out first whether this toy was safe for Christian children.

Turns out this Satanic toy actually comes from Denmark (See the God Hates Denmark Thread), and was invented by the very same Danish pervert who brought us the sick sexual 'Masturbation Simulaton' toy for kids - The Yo-Yo!!

Then I found out that the word 'Lego' is actually the abbreviation between two words - 'Le' and 'God', meaning 'THE God'. Did the creator of these Satanic toys intend them to be worshipped by children? It certainly appears that way.

Lets have a look at some of these Satanic toys -

Towel-head lego!

Harry Potter Lego !!!

Homersexual Lego! WARNING! KIDS LOOK AWAY NOW !!!!!!

Satan himself in Lego !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And even Lego retardeds !

And whores !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusting! Utterly disgusting! Only in Denmark could they make abominations like this, and market it for kids!

Parents, beware! Lego is the Devil !