View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash, racist monkey worshiper

Homer Atheist Retard Posting Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy Full of it

Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bobblehead Bob the Boob is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person? - 03-18-2011, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
You sure you are not a Freudian Microbiologist?

Let's follow this logically Bob
  • I am Christian
  • The power of Christ protects me against homosexuality
Logically I am NOT gay.
Now
  • You are an atheist
  • The (false) religion of science cares no proscription against homosexuality
  • Further more science claims gender preferences for sexual partners are a matter of social conditioning.
Logically you are gay, since you are an atheist.

This clear enough for you Bob? Just look at the two examples here Hitler and Ann Frank; both aren't Christians so both were homosexuals. All the evidence is pointing to you being gay Bob.
Okay bobby-joe if you insist. I'm still afraid of you because of what you said about wanting to cut off women's heads on the other thread.

Revelations 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.