View Single Post
(#1481)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Theobserverz is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: False Religions And Cults - 11-12-2012, 03:55 AM

It's brings me so much enjoyment to see people expressing free ideas and beliefs.
If people so denounce any other religion but their own and enforce their own on people without letting them choose for themselves, what good does it do? It seems to me that this entire website is nothing more than that, a place to express ideas of what a perfect world should be in their own eyes. In most of your cases, it would be Jesus's eyes. For a Hindu, it might be the goddess Shiva, even Muslims and their god Allah. Perhaps it may be a god whom none of us have even heard of or none whatsoever.
Regardless, the end result is still the same. I don't want to see anyone get hurt in anyway. So long as no one gets hurt, who cares what religion people have. I must say though, peoples views on different religions, ideas, stories, etc. other than their own are....startling to say the least. Perhaps they best research that idea more before spreading untrue lies about it.
Anyway, I digress. Just remember that to much oppression and religious conversion is a bad thing. Just look at all of histories tragedies because of it. People are who they are, Gay/Straight, Black/White, Male/Female/Asexual, Christian/Hindi/Muslim, etc. Accept it as a part of life. If you want to change that simple fact, than I say that YOU can go to hell, sir/madam. And if you think I should go to hell or be condemn when the rapture comes, than I suppose I shall have to deal with that, because what matters now is caring about the people you love and your own life, not something that may or may not happen.
I'd much rather have everyone at peace with each other, not having people try to convert others to a religion they don't want to be in. I'm pretty happy with my life and others are as well. Are you happy with yours?