View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-26-2007, 02:47 PM

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
So water flows upwards instead of downwards now? "

What?! no it doesn't!!OMFG!

"The water from the flood had to go somewhere, and where did it went?
Into the earth! Becoming the groundwater of today and puffing up the earth."

that is so dumb I will not dignify that with an answer!

"That the earth has corners"
So Isiah saw and PROVED that the earth has corners, how, did he magically fly into outerspace and check it out yeah?! he he!

"NO.
As I said, and now say again for atleast the THIRD time, the earth is NOT completly flat, it has *somewhat* flat surfaces due to the fact that it USED to be flat, before the flood."

I'm sorry, sillines is not tolerated on this forum. Take your insults elsewhere, I'm not being rude, I don't want a fight.

"Then the water went into the earth and puffed it up. Simple."

So the earth is "puffed up" with water! can I ask you what you believe the earth is made of? what is in the earth along with the water, just curious?

The earth is somewhat like a cube, and the sun and the moon rotates around it.

If it was a cube, gravity would be at massivley different strengths all over the "cube"

And what's to say that your understanding of numbers is correct?
And whats to say your understanding of the earth and god is correct?
How would you know? By making a calculation with the same numbers you have no way of validating?
yep! it's the only way to prove or disprove most theories.

Good one!
You swallow everything those "religions" tell you..
As for my arguments, you're this obstinate because you're brainwashed by so-called bible.....
And of course, you don't like the picture I'm drawing here, because like all fundamentalists, you find the notion of atheism very discomforting:

No joke.
But it must come as a shock to you who thinks your precious high-priests are infallible.. or even have a clue what they're talking about.

Far too many to list!
But what about the "undisputable fact" that atoms couldn't be split? And that they didn't contain any energy at all? This was "fact" as late as the 30's!
the only constant and reliable factor is that things are constantly changing, proved theories, disproved theories, and its all for the greater good of mankind.
Well if not, you will when we drop a few on your terrorist friends in Iran!

I don't know anyone in Iran, and If I did, so what, I thought you were peacefull christians of God.

Yeah, science never changes at all, it's 100% truth..
Just that all early theories have been proven untrue and new theories are constantly changed or added..
Still all truth right?
yes! you get it now, wicked!! science has to change and better itself in order to find the truth.