View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash, the singing dictator

Frenchie Liar Eurotrash Democrat Commmmmunnissss Glutton Mission to Korea Condemned Reaper Sinner Panda The AIDS

Location: Pyongyang, DPRK, not France, I have fake IP which currently say I am in UK
Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Marshal Kim Jong-un is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: ASK SANTA! MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! - 12-15-2016, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Claus View Post
Un, my dear boy! Did you like the fondue set I gave you when you were studying in Switzerland? You were not supposed to dip your own body parts into the molten cheese. Read the instruction manual next time.

That said, you're an amateur. I mean, you try to utilize the same tools of Power that I and Jesus use but you're failing. Let me explain. You want power? OK, the tools to use are intimidation, guilt, and fear. Jesus wins big time when it comes to these, but I'm a close second. I admit that the deterrents that Jesus uses are mosly metaphysical but he also makes some great headlines with earthquakes, floods, mass shootings, disease, and an occasional asteroid strike. I can't compete with that. My only deterrent is to refrain from rewarding. Still, I do fairly well among kids. You have only hunger, intimidation of family members, mindless executions, and forced labor. OK, I concur... 1. Jesus, 2. You and me a distant third.

But that is not enough. You want power? You should also reward and while your punishments are locally effective (but inferior to those of Jesus), you fail miserably when it comes to rewarding. You have nothing to offer expect to the very tiny minority of high party officials, who only want to oust you. Jesus does better. He promises some supernatural rewards that cannot be disproven, you can't disprove it 100%.

I win here. My rewards are tangible goods. They may be cheap plastic but people LOVE cheap plastic. You can't even give your people that, nor can Jesus. 1. Santa (Ho, Ho, Ho, that's ME!), 2. Jesus, 3. you.

You expect worship. You get subdued fear. I deliver something real. My gifts do not depend on obscure readings of Juche or any other holy text. Try to beat that.

You've been naughty. No re-unification this year, but I'm sending you a two-week gift voucher for a fat camp on Baekdu Mountain.
I did not know Santa believed the imperialist propaganda in the lamestream media. There are no mindless executions or death camps here. There is no proof of such things! Please visit Koryotours and see how glorious Korea is for yourself, it is not a bad place, yes there is famine in some parts but that is because of imperialist U.S. sanctions. I do not want my people to fear me, I just want them to have a good quality of life and to care for one-another. Lovely talking to you.

"When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt." - Deuteronomy 20:1

I like this one. If change "the LORD thy God" to the spirit of Juche and "the land of Egypt" to Japanese imperialism, then it can be used to metaphor Korea's struggle against the Western powers.