View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Christian Love Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts A for Effort

Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Thomas Taylor is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Wanted - Home help, above average salary offered - 05-21-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
Tom,

Why not simply clean the place yourself? Having lived on my own for some time, I keep an immaculate home through the Grace of God and His inspiration to not rest until the job is done.

I have sent you by private message the phone numbers of these two people. I trust you will pay for their transportation to Las Vegas.

But really...Jesus would want you to clean up after yourself, my friend.

Larry

Larry,

Thanks for the numbers. I will be speaking to them shortly.

With regards to cleaning up in the house what else is a woman for.
Although at this time this might be under some question as I am so recently bereaved:

Genesis 3:16

“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”

See, this refers to a wife and I no longer have one of those.

A little manly advice would be much appreciated.

YIC
Tom

Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.