View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

rdbchef is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 02-15-2008, 10:41 PM

[quote=Pastor Ezekiel;141271]Well thank you for that, pal. We are blessed by your persecution!

I see that poster is in Quarantine and others have been banned. I would not call you REDNECK SCUM, for you are far more dangerous than REDNECK SCUM. This forum is unholy on its face, "Beware of False Prophets" You speak twisted truths. Quote from an improperly translated Bible, King James I would guess. The level of vitriol and hatred here is as riduculous as the Islamo-fascists. Every time I turn around there is some Altar boy crack, you all must be turned on by that thought or it would not be your gut retaliation to anything Catholic. Just like preaching the ills of alcohol while hiding your drinking and hedonism from your own people. That is hippocritical. Also what happened to "Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged", that right and privilege is for God only not the mere falliable mortal men we all are, so stop the hatred. I guess I will get banned after this post, but so be it. Closed minds think alike.