View Single Post
(#10229)
Old
Unsaved trash

Special Snowflake

Vasilis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-14-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
How conveniently these things always happen to get in the way, essentially making people rely on faith in scientists who alone claim to know the Truth™.

you have faith to things you can not prove or understand. I don't rely on faith in scientists! Scientist can prove that something exists/happens etc

I have faith in Holy Spirit but I cannot prove it exists! That's the difference.

Quote:
I don't live near an ocean and I never will. They're huge bodies of water where fish live, have sex, and die in the same home. They're disgusting creatures who swim in their own excrement.

Though God made the oceans, God created these "disgusting creatures".
Who are you who are going to judge God's creations?!?!?!

Quote:

Ancient Greeks concluded having sex with boys and doing sports naked was noble. Sorry, but the Greeks are not someone a Christian would want to emulate today. Even their so-called Christians are weird, chanting in Russian, kissing icons, their priests wearing funny hats.

Greeks have their own language called Greek. They chant in Greek, but even if it was Russian what's the problem with that?!?!

Greeks kowtow images where saints are represented. It has been a whole war during Bynaztine ages about that! We don;t worship the image but the person represented in it!

One could say the same for Pope's and cardinals' hats
What is different why has to be weird?

We own a lot to ancient Greeks.

Quote:
Welcome to the forum, Vasilis. I would encourage you to give up your Greek obsession and instead become engrossed in Christ as your Savior! Today's a great day for Redemption!
I am Greek but not obsessed at all! Christ is my Savior and Christ said "everyone is accepted into my church", scientists, homosexual, Russians etc.

All the best from Athens, Greece