View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

zorkotadej23 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Conspiracy EXPOSED: Harry Potter and the Church of Satan! - 07-03-2010, 11:01 AM

haha then why did harry saved the world from him raised his own family and lived peacefully ever after??

Hahaha, jeez these people take things way too out of hand. Those poor children will never know they're missing out on something that is actually a pretty good guide, well in my opinion, to things that happen to life( love, friendship, forgiveness...)!

if i would be american i would be ashamed of the state this nation is in!
thankfully im not (im slovenian and here in europe were way smarter than that and more open minded, we see things that happen around us) so i can just laugh out loud!

No hard feelings, but are you gonna believe Prince of Persia The Sand of Time is real?

Either you are brainwashed, or brainwashing..... im guessing a little bit of both.

You people are just like the people who nailed Jesus to the cross--empty-headed, narrow-minded religious fanatics who actually give religion a bad name.

It's no wonder that young people are turning away from religion, when they are subjected to such hogwash.