View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, obese teenaged whore
Under Investigation

FoundMyWay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.FoundMyWay is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian! - 03-25-2013, 01:41 AM

Hello!

I would just like to introduce myself and share a little bit of my journey.

My name is Jessika and I am 20 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have never had any faith: I never knew about God or even very much about heaven or hell. Yes, people would tell me I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior but it meant nothing to me. I guess you could call me an atheist.

When I was around 17, I went to the local baptist church with my best friend and that was my first look at God. Something changed inside of me but still I ignored Him. I was very stupid, I know. Last year, I stumbled across Land Over Baptist. I read some sermons and such and I knew than that this was where God wanted me to be. It felt so good to be rid of my sinful ways!

I just recently found these forums and was very excited because there were so many True Christians to talk with and plus all the useful information. Although have noticed quite a few pagans on the forum...

Thank you so much. And glory to God!

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."-Rom. 6:23