View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Herr Doktor is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Open Invitation To Atheists: 5 Reasons To Join the Church - 03-20-2014, 01:18 AM

Let's try to have an intelligent conversation devoid of the slinging of feces and insults,White American(?) Christians to a white American Atheist. And don't worry, I'm straight and I'm not going to corrupt your children or any b.s. like that.Life in Heaven lasts for an eternity, correct? The way the human brain works with time is that time appears to move faster due to each year being a smaller and smaller part of your life. For example: Being ten means this year is one tenth of of your life, while being one hundred years old means this year is one-one hundred of a year. Being in Heaven for over ten thousand years means a single year would pass so quickly that the human mind would shut down from sensory overload. This would imply that time flows differently in Heaven. Possibly everyone reaches it at the same time, regardless if you died in ancient caveman15,000 B.C. or Doctor Who esc. 15,000 C.E.. OR that God can somehow stop this process? But another problem would be entertainment. The human mind also runs on stimulation. What would one do for entertainment? Sit around and listen to Jesus preach? Obviously not play games, I've read alot of the other threads and seen you dissaprove of anything like Team Fortress 2, Pokémon, Zelda, etc. so excuse me if I'm at a loss. Care to explain if you can hold yourself back from screaming at me for being a dirty athiest who helps make up 2% of your population.