View Single Post
(#68)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.arachnid is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Seeking a man who can keep me in line. - 10-28-2015, 10:22 PM

Dude I was just replying to her request for a man. I can take care of her in a lot of ways lol.