View Single Post
(#69)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Rachael is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Yet more PROOF that "rape victims" are actually dirty whores - 04-16-2010, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

A 6 year old girl should never be in a situation where she could be raped. Her parents should have prevented that. She should never be alone without protection from her family. This is one of the reasons True Christians home school their kids instead of sending them to schools where they can be raped by the teachers there.

Yes. What other reason could she have for wearing a mini skirt but to seduce man? And no one forced her to do it. She choose to do it.

No. As I already mentioned the man should not have sex with her unless they are married. But it would not be rape because she seduced him.

The problem is indeed that it is word against word and unfortunately in most cases a women is believed if she claims rape, even though in many cases the women is to blame.
Firstly, about the six year old, you do know that 75% of rape victims are raped by people they know? So the six year old would be not necessarily be completely safe from her dad.

Secondly, maybe she was not wearing the mini skirt to seduce the man. For instance, what if she was playing tennis? It is ideal to wear a short skort (skirt with spandex shorts) while playing. That is completely not related to seduction. And also, if you are determined to have all women cover up, you should apply that occasional middle eastern principle, where minimal skin is shown, and they do not leave the house often. Also there hair is hidden to minimize inadvertent seduction.

And thirdly, was Dinah to blame when she was raped? In my opinion no. And also, not all women are believed. In all of the cases that I have heard of, whenever the woman showered after being raped lost the court case, because of a lack of evidence. Even if there isn't enough physical evidence, the PTSD afterwards should be enough. If it is rape, then there are definite signs. If it is like this case that you have brought to light, the woman will not have symptoms of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, if you are not familiar with the term).

Lastly, I find you saying "many" and "all" a lot. I would love it if you had statistics to back that. It would make your arguments all the more credible. Also, proofreading wouldn't hurt too.