View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Maestus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maestus is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: THE AMERICAN LANGUAGE: A description to end myths it is Engli - 04-05-2011, 12:57 PM

Right... I'm getting confused now, are you guys actually being serious about all of this? Or is this just a forum for trolling and joking around, because some of the stuff I see that you people believe on here, is hilarious.

"People used to have Dinosaurs as pets" - Unlikely as humans hadn't evolved at that point.

"T Rex is in fact a giant kangaroo, and was a herbivore" Ok, ill give you the bone structure is semi similar, but if you look at the teeth of a kangaroo, or any herbivore, they are flat, which is used to grind down vegetation.

If you look at the teeth of a T Rex or any other carnivore they are pointed for tearing and cutting through flesh.

But of cause you will give me a 1 line answer saying, "Jesus told me" and give me an "Infraction" because I am proving you wrong and it hurts your tiny brains.