View Single Post
(#96)
Old
Unsaved trash, atheistic pinhead

Yellow peril

jessev is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jessev is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jessev is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jessev is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.jessev is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 01-27-2009, 09:22 AM

If I may, I'm not going to re-explain the 'science' behind refraction. However, I would like to illustrate a possible observation. Looking through a microscope is looking at 'refracted' light. And may be described as an optical illusion. However, have you ever observed a fish tank and how you can see a fish from two different sides of the glass? This is an observation that needs nothing more than clear glass and water and light. This is an example as best as I can explain of light refraction. Another interesting thing to consider is a prism that breaks down light into wavelengths, providing a rainbow of colors. Quite spectacular to watch, in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
First, you don't know WHAT you saw, because you were looking through an instrument that bends light. Could you explain to me, disregarding refraction, which is an optical illusion, and gravity, which doesn't really exist, and certainly not at macro scales, what law of science demonstrates that light bends? Or even CAN bend? Or ever HAS bent?

And if you can do that, which I seriously doubt, can to tell me, of your own knowledge what you ACTUALLY saw? Or did some scientist say "Here, look at this" and you took his word for what it was because you have no clue.