View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 01-23-2007, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper View Post
Pictures, evidence. Or else you are just making things up to make black people look bad.
Now why would we do that? Negroes do enough to make themselves look bad without having to make stuff up.

Do you think that a True Christian™ Lady would make up something like that? To do so would be to lie and lying is a sin. As True Christians™ are unable to sin* so it is not possible that it is made up.

I myself have seen a few darkies running off with a pie that one of my wives left cooling on the window sill. I release the dogs to chase after the thieves but usually they get over the fence before the dogs catch them.

All pictures and other evidence of this pie stealing is turned over to the Landover Security Forces so they can find these thieves and bring them to justice.

*1st John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
1st John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
1st John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1st John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.