View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged slant

CAUTION - Underage Poster

Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Hatchet the Jap is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: How do atheists console each other when a loved one dies? - 04-23-2013, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
I love how you try to sidestep the whole why you don't just have sex with and eat the dead person thing. I mean nobody is telling you it's wrong. Why do you atheists have sex with dead people and eat them? I can totally imagine you doing that, because our Lord Jesus is not there for you, telling you what to do.
It's good to be back on topic.
No. We atheists have moral issues, along with dignity. We don't just randomly kill someone just to screw their carcasses. You don't see me stuck on an island with somebody else and nowhere to go, so I guess I can't really say anything on cannibalism.
I can totally imagine you imagine me screwing a corpse. The thought itself is hilarious!

Shut up now, admin. This is MY space. I do whatever the hell I want with it.