View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mr. Jingles has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: BLACK Friday! Post your pictures here - 11-26-2007, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hikari View Post
*cackles*
It's actually super happy joy joy gift day.
But anyway, I got up at 3 and did the majority of my Christmas shopping for friends and family. I still need to figure out what to get my boyfriend though.....
Well, why don't you get your boyfriend a box of Chick Tracts? Nothing says 'Merry Christmas' like threats of hellfire & damnation. Also, a voter registration card that registers him as a Republican; this will prove that you're doing the Lord's work.