View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged pervert

nymeria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.nymeria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.nymeria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.nymeria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.nymeria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.nymeria is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape - 10-28-2013, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Yes, you might have something there. I mean, you can be guilty of murder, even if you don't pull the trigger yourself. In that case this lesbian could be guilty of rape as an accomplice to the actual rape. Hmm, I wonder if there are any cases of this in the actual law, the law of God.
So a man can be guily of murder but not rape?

Also I don't place blame as a rule, but this is case where someone is at fault. I don't think god would want his daughters torn apart, physically, mentally, and emotionally.