View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Goodwill Sweaters Filled with Demons: Pat Robertson - 03-01-2013, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
I have decided that we can pray over your used items for a small donation to the church making them guaranteed demon free or 300% money back.
Thank you Pastor, I said something to Seth about it, but he just started muttering and went downstairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hammer View Post
Second hand sweat socks can harbor many more demons than your average article of used clothing...God only knows how many zillions of murdered, unborn babies are sopped up with crusty socks each year by self-pleasuring adolescent youngsters trying to hide the sin from their parents. If any of you ever find yourself in possession of a previously owned sweat sock, I would suggest praying over it to drive out the demon horde, then giving it a proper Christian burial.
REALLY I ONLY BOUGHT BLANKETS AND THEY WERE ONLY FOR THE DOGS!

I should have stuck with shavings, but I thought the blankets would work out better in the long run

Drama queen