View Single Post
(#252)
Old
Unsaved trash, godless mary-worshiper
Under Investigation

Andre the queer papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Andre the queer papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Andre the queer papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Andre the queer papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Andre the queer papist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist. - 05-01-2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
I see. Jesus specifically mentioned divorce and overturning the Sabbath commandment, but He said nothing about changing the rules to marrying the person who may have impregnated a woman he raped. In your mind it means that rule was set aside even though Jesus never mentions it.

What else did Jesus overturn through His silence? What about the rules against bestiality? Did Jesus say bestiality was okay by saying nothing about it?
I see your point, but the New Testament also confirmed a lot of Old Testament laws.
The logic to say, that if something is not stated as a sin it is allowed, is unbiblical because the bible did not say everything is allowed except the named sins. In fact some things are explicit allowed, so I could say everything is forbidden except the allowed things, what is of curse wrong.
The conclusion: The laws that are not mentioned are not revealed to be allowed or forbidden, we just do not know. But I think the New Testament can tell what is sin and what not.