View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! - 11-14-2008, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
I can't believe a man of your age thinks women fake orgasms, we have the same experience you do, but ours is much more awesome! Now teach yourself to give your wife one!
I am heartbroken at the remembrance, but just 10 years ago this Thanksgiving eve, Mrs. Pistle fell out of the apple tree into a shredder while picking apples for my Thanksgiving pies. She usually made about seven of them because we had darkie servants at the time and they would always steal two or three.

I rebuke you in JESUS' NAME for even suggesting that Dear Mrs. Pistle would ever have been a sweaty, grunting, wiggling slut like most PAGAN women nowdays!

I would give you some more infraction points, but I must go out and pray over poor Mrs. Pistle's grave. Since women probably have no souls, she is likely in HELL right now, but I am sure she gets the respect she deserves and has the old servants bringing her mint juleps by the poolside.

I only hope that when JESUS calls me Home to be His strong Right Hand in smiting heathens, that I can ask Him to bring Mrs. Pistle out of torment and back to me in Heaven. I sure miss those pies.

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6