View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Red Spinifex is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Red Spinifex is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Introduction and Discussion - 06-24-2017, 02:45 AM

Quote:
My personal relationship with God is faith-based, not religion-based, because of this. I believe many churches (not all of them, of course) oftentimes forget the real reason Christianity came to be, and use it as an excuse to get money or power over others.

What exactly are you implying, madam? This statement seems highly suspect, even downright suspicious, to me. No wonder you are presently under investigation. This statement could be read as a snide attack on the L.B.C. and all its true-believing members in its online Congregation.

Quote:
I believe many churches (not all of them, of course) oftentimes forget the real reason Christianity came to be, and use it as an excuse to get money or power over others.

Hmmm? I don't like this statement. I don't like it all.

But I shall give you the benefit of the doubt, madam, as a True Christian should and believe you are not including the L.B.C. as one of the "many churches." But I strongly urge you to watch yourself and be careful in what you state on this forum in future.