View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Falun Gong: Evil Cult Invading United States - 03-22-2009, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negative_Cool View Post
Excellent write up JennyD and thanks for the warnings.

I've also heard some rumors that some of these cult members are involved in the trafficking of MSG.
My Brother, they do more than trafficking in MSG. They are a major cause of traffic accidents, with their slow driving in the fast lanes and failing to use turn signals.

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.