View Single Post
(#16)
Old
God's Pincushion
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: REV. JIM'S MIRACLES: Amazing Cures, Testimonies, and Conversi - 11-29-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loda Sludge View Post
Some of Our Pastors drive foreign cars,some do not . Why should they not be comfortable in their jobs ? Should the ride a mule?

Vanishingdildo do you have a job ? Our Pastors spend a lot of time spreading the Word of God,if we the congregation can supply a little comfort to help them why is that so wrong?
Oh where to start? First the name viasindios (way without god) sounds suspisiouly frioleronesian so that may place him on my side of the border down here with the lost tribe of Freehold. So why he prays to allah and not some corn god or snake with feathers is beyond me. And asking him if he has a JOB? Sure and I bet he has auto insurance too.And yes I drive an armored Grand Narquis but technically on this side of of the running sore you so humorously call a border I guess its forigen. Oh and by the way my technicians here at the Cantina have a Doctor/Vetranarian they use for abor whoops tummy tucks and rectal warts that might help with the nose thing.

Wrestling with Demons.
Apostle at LARGE to the Heathen Latin Chicas.
LBCs Token compliance to NAFTA