Thread: Hey all
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Hey all - 09-28-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Welcome then, Phoenix. I pray that you will expand your introduction, as it is somewhat sparse. Tell us how you found Jesus. In fact, tell us everything, omitting no details, no matter how dreadful. Also, I have noticed some promiscuous capitalizations in your writing. This is often evidence of a Negroe from Nigeria. Are you a Hamite?
I was born into a family who worshiped god, Natural selection at it's finest. Then I found the landoverbaptist Church on the thread "god hates Asexuals"... so I did the Godly thing and beat my asexual brother until he promised to get married

And yes when I was little I was kidnapped.... er adopted to a family in Negroe but I have escaped to my true family