View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Nirvana is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How to Stump an Atheist! - 03-13-2010, 07:56 AM

"No person can honestly claim to be an atheist. To do so is to deny the existence of alien life, and who can honestly say that they've explored the entire universe?"

That is an extremely ignorant statement. Being Atheist is denying the presence of an almighty being, such as God, not aliens. That's just like saying that Atheists don't believe in ghosts, because it "denies" the possibility of them actually existing. And who can honestly say that you've actually experienced the whole Bible?

I say "nonsense" because there is NO evidence whatsoever of such radical claims.

There is also no evidence that a God exists. I respect the fact that you feel that God is real because the Bible says so, but you can't base EVERYTHING in your life from a book that was written 2000 years ago. That's just like living your life based off of Greek Mythology, which people did in the past, and you see that as "atheism"

Also, before anyone here goes on a screaming tirade about how "I'm Atheist", let me say this: I am a devote Catholic, I attend Mass regularly, and I try to help as much in my Church's community. Don't assume that, just because I'm helping someone's argument, I'm Atheist. I'm really just annoyed at the fact that almost everyone here is willing to attack another person because they have different view points on how one should live life. Nobody here has the right to say who is and who isn't headed for "Hell" You can not use the arguments that Jesus told you, or that God told you. Because, both of them are supposed to be caring, forgiving entities. They are not the harvesters of death, as I have read that many of you "True Christians" see them to be.