View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer
Under Investigation

science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.science for satan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam! - 07-10-2014, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
Does your wife use a male gynecologist? If that's the case then I am going to have to request a female to do my prostate exam. I don't care if she finds it distasteful, I'm not letting any Mr. Dr. stick his finger up my rectum. BTW, I hope it's your wife.
You can by all means request that a female doctor perform your prostate exam however surely gender should not matter when in comes to who is inspecting your health, surely it should be a case of who is the most qualified and reliable doctor.