View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.WrongheadedThinker1991 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 09-17-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSalvationBeliever View Post
I surely hope your father gave her a good spanking. Not only for arguing with him, but first of all because she did it in front of you. The last thing a innocent girl, like you, needs to learn, is that you have any saying, what so ever, when a male speaks.
How are you surpose to handle the real world, when you mum show you a false picture of what is okay to do, and what's not?
I'm guessing your avatar is you. If it is, then it explains the complete stupidity of this post.

You're another stupid old timer who couldn't keep up with morals. Sorry Gramps, but things have changed. Women are allowed to be equal humans as it should be. Just die of a stroke and go wallow in Heaven (hell) with Jeeebusss (Satan)