View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Pray for a safe trip. - 09-29-2010, 09:18 PM

Please pray that my trip is a safe one, tomorrow afternoon i will be making my way to London for the first time. Checking into a hotel for a couple of days then catching my 24 hour flight to Sydney. I have purchased another laptop to replace the stolen one and will try and give updates on either that or my blackberry. Bless you all and keep you all safe and i will return in March.

A very nervous (first flight)

Shela