View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: North American? speak English? Thank a Pirate. - 09-16-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Look, I admit I don't know much about history or Europe (except where the best golf courses are) since I really don't need to. It's worthless and trivial knowledge. If it doesn't happen in America, it doesn't happen at all...I truly believe that.

But, I must admit that brother Bobby-Joe's excellent historical analysis is educational and important. I guess the old saying "History repeats itself" is validated. I had no idea that the proto-Obamunists were in control of Spain during the 16th century and they were 100% responsible for the downfall of the Spanish Empire.
They were not, Booby is a little of the mark there to say the least.

Quote:
The REAL Spanish (to use Bobby-Joe's terms) were the conservatives that made the Spanish Empire great. They built it up over the years using real conservative values like conquest, colonialism, putting minorities and other undesirables in their place, and other family values that we can stand for even today in 21st century America.
And Catholic Zealots who persecuted anyone not of the "church" Is that that America you want? One where the baptist "church" would be unable to exist?

One of those Pirate you need to thank for modern America is Francis Drake. His exploits were legendary, making him a hero to the English but a pirate to the Spaniards to whom he was known as El Draque, 'Draque' being the Spanish pronunciation of 'Drake'. His name in Latin was Franciscus Draco ('Francis the Dragon'). King Philip II was claimed to have offered a reward of 20,000 ducats, the equivalent of about $6.5M today, for his life.

What would the map of Europe look like with out Drake and the other Pirates? Just how powerful would Catholicism be today? It is not just the North Americans that owe a debit to the Pirates, without them the reformation would have been reversed, the Baptist church would not exist, more of us would be speaking Spanish, and no one would be questioning the authority of the Pope.

Look at the sate of the Latin American countries, compare them to your own.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!