View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.The Widow Anna has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Shunning Making A Comeback! - 01-20-2008, 03:07 AM

Oh Pastor Zeke, I really am sorry about the biscuits I provided last Sunday for morning tea. I didn't realise you were mildly allergic to walnuts.

However, I must admit, I'm all for this. If sinners won't repent and follow the word of the Lord, which their pastors have shown them, why should they be allowed to sully the congregation with their wickedness?

"She was of a great age, and had lived with a husband seven years from her virginity; And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day" - Luke 2:36-37