View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The AIDS

Eli Celina is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Wives!! Stay in your abusive marriage!! - 12-01-2012, 08:44 PM

Thank you for the link, John Creeser. I did read the thread and in fact, I have some questions, if you don't mind, since I am completely new to christianity and didn't finish the bible yet.
I know, it doesn't matter much to you, because all you want is to go to heaven along with your wife, but... may I ask if you are happy together? Does she agree that she gets punished?
And, in fact she wasn't speaking, I think. As every human would do, she made a noise because of pain or maybe because she was shocked for a moment, so she didn't intend to speak. Is that really a sin, if you couldn't control it? Isn't it punishment enough to realise what she just did? You see, I don't understand the sin yet. Is it only a sin, if you are aware that it is a sin, or can you be a sinner without knowing anything about god?
Did you regret that you had to punish her? What did you feel in that moment? I ask, because I really can't imagine to hurt a person I love.
You don't have to answer these questions, but I would be really grateful.

And one thing for this thread: As someone said before, if it is an "abusive" marriage, it has nothing to do with love anymore. And hurting a person without reason, isn't that a sin? Wouldn't that mean that she is married to a man who is a sinner? I think, a divorce would be the better choice so she can look for a good man.

And a question to everyone: At what age do you think you should marry?