View Single Post
(#10)
Old
The Prophet of Profit, Now Giving Financial Advice to Jesus in Heaven
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Gold Tither True Christian Caucasian Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Freedom Factory

Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Chris Christie: latest REAL American victim of persecution - 01-14-2014, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
What we are going to see here, eventually, is that Obama ordered the bridge closed and planted the emails in Gov. Christie's staff computers. When all this is made public, Christie will become President and Hillary will be laughed into obscurity.
You've got that right, Brother Johny. My PR people are already working on the Obama connection. The tie-in with Obama-supporter Leroy-the-terrorist-janitor is there for all to see.

Speaking of which, new information has just come in. We discovered that due to Leroy's sinister waxing and buffing - causing the office floor to become overly slippery - there was another accident last August where Governor Christie slipped and fell once again, landing on top of a 16-year-old male intern, causing him serious bruise injuries to his anus. Plus there was at least one other case where the Governor slipped and fell, resulting in anal injuries to a French poodle that had been left in his care when an aide had to go out for a dental appointment. In short, thanks to Leroy, there seems to have been practically an epidemic of this malady, causing several Fox News commentators to wonder if he isn't in cahoots with a local liberal Democrat proctologist.

Due to Leroy's intentional negligence (if not outright sabotage), and considering the tender young age of his victims, the New Jersey state Attorney-General has filed child abuse charges against him. Plus a judge - who happens to be a good friend of the Governor - has placed Leroy on the sex offender's registry. I am sure that there is no connection between this and the fact that Leroy's house burned down last night.

Leroy's neighbors show their support for Gov. Christie

By the way, we've got good news from Hannah, the Governor's 17-year-old secretary. She sent a brief text message from France (which our awesome NSA security team intercepted) to Christie saying "got the 'tumor' cut out and nurse sent it to incinerator as per your instructions...feeling much better now." I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that our prayers are with her.

With Leroy in custody and our PR people talking about Benghazi, I'm sure we can soon put this ridiculous "scandal" behind us. I just hope that all the pressure from hateful liberals doesn't affect the Governor's morale, as he is scheduled to speak next Sunday morning at a Baptist private school where he intends to praise them for their abstinence-only sex education. Later in the day, he is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at an Operation Rescue anti-abortion rally. Obviously, with such an important agenda, we don't want him to be distracted by all these false libtard conspiracies like "Bridge-Gate."

Smearing the good Governor's reputation...Just goes to show how vicious the liberal media is.

Praise Jesus!
Brother Fred
CEO, The Uranus Corporation
Put your faith in Uranus!