View Single Post
(#82)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Static is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 12-28-2011, 07:09 PM

I mean in no way to be mean sir. I do in fact follow God's Commands, I have IN FACT been saved (maybe if you read better, you would've noticed) and I consider and have been considered (by a preacher at a BAPTIST church) a saved Christian. You are not racist, etc. by reading the Bible, I've looked at those 'badges' of yours, wife beating, killing (well, Witch Hunt SOUNDS like killing, but I don't know) racism, you can show teach others of the Christian ways, but enforcing it is not your right, only God's.
All of the so called 'subliminal messages' i the show can be found anywhere, look at the vines, they spell bad words! A rainbow, oh no, a homo! It's just someone's creativity and opinion, which OF COURSE is frowned upon by people who live by the Bible (which I don't, but I do follow the rules.)
And how DARE YOU, say I am not a Christian, I am deeply offended, have you ever met me? No. Now I'm sure everyone here is as kind as the person next to them, but at least have some respect to human rights.