View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, Satanic cult member
Under Investigation

Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Valentine's Day: Christian Custom? -- or Pagan Holiday? - 02-12-2011, 11:49 AM

I definitely agree with you on this issue.

First, the so-called "holiday" (holy day) puts women on a pedestal, which can cause them to be puffed up with pride and their husbands may engage in worshiping them instead of God.

I am very disturbed the schools are inculcating our children into Paganism by letting them make paper hearts and exchange so-called "Valentines". It's debauchery!

No one should be dating, or even pretend dating, until they are ready for the responsibilities of marriage and childbearing. Reading religious literature would be time much better spent.

Quote:
holidays that exalt humans or human organizations are not acceptable...(Jeremiah 17:5-7; Acts 10:25, 26) Keep in mind, too, that the origin of religious celebrations has a bearing on whether they please God or not. (Isaiah 52:11; Revelation 18:4)
[source]

The purpose of sex is childbearing--not to be the subject of a holiday! I ask, who would conceive of such a holiday? hmmm?

It's not so secret at all. Everyone knows where it originates:

(Thanks, that counts as 20 minutes towards my required monthly preaching quota.)

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying...For whatsoever man [he be] that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken...he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God."--Leviticus 21:21 KJV