View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash, Satanic cult member
Under Investigation

Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Weaker Vessel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Valentine's Day: Christian Custom? -- or Pagan Holiday? - 02-13-2011, 12:20 PM

Ezekiel, I am not preaching in the church. I'm preaching on the bus stops and in the door-to-door ministry, remember?

Do all Baptists shout like you? I'm starting to think so. I used to attend a Baptist church when I was younger, and man, did they do some shouting. I always thought the pastor was going to bust an artery.

Well, have a nice, uplifting non-Valentine's Day. I'm going to be home-schooling my 7 kids as usual, after the early-morning preaching and window washing while Korah babysits his younger siblings. He is so mature for a 12-year-old! He will make someone a fine husband in a few years.

I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow for preaching. The updraft in this below-zero weather can get chilly in these skirts. Satan sure loves to put obstacles in our way, but I won't let him.

Hadassah is studying the dinosaurs right now and I am having a hard time explaining the truth to her. Zebedee is helping his sister when he can, but this week it's his chore to make lunch for everyone. He is too short to stir the barrel of rice as it cooks--you should see how cute it is--we have him stand on a stool and stir it with an oar!

Anyhoo, I've got a lot to do....so goodbye for now! Agape.

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying...For whatsoever man [he be] that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken...he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God."--Leviticus 21:21 KJV