View Single Post
(#247)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Best stoning bucket A for Effort One Year/1000 posts Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 07-23-2014, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTEden View Post
This is unbelievable!!! I have never met such idiotic people who think TORTURING AN INNOCENT CHILD is a good idea because you guys think some guy with a beard told you to do it through a dumb book that some guy that got high probably wrote. Im going to figure out where all of you live and im going to make sure that those children find a better home and i hope you guys are all sent to jail WHERE YOU BELONG!
Well, it is not torturing the child since it is saving them from the fiery pits of hell. Look at the Bible - there are many verses about discipline and the benefits of discipline!

Look at what Proverbs 13:24 says, "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." So, I've been on the returning end of the rod countless times. It hurts, it's supposed to hurt. I can't comfortably sit down for a while, but I'd rather endure the pains of a well-deserved disciplining than the fiery pits of hell. Here's a verse on what hell is like. "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelations 14:11.

See, that is horribly painful and that lasts for eternity! So, excuse me pastors for quoting secular music, but hopefully this will help get the point. Even one of Les Miserables' characters - Eponine to be specific, says "A little fall of rain can't hurt me now!" It's the same way with discipline.

"Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1