View Single Post
(#75)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Wink Re: ASK SANTA! MAKE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! - 12-25-2016, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Kim Jong-un View Post
Do not listen to him! I will a very reliable dogsitter! You can guarantee that I will not be steal your puppy and take him to be turn into delicious dog-steak (yum yum!)
Kim-Dim-Dim! Yum-Yum is sauce in a plastic bottle. Only after your fat camp, darling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Hello Kim,

As you seem to like fine (or exotic) foods, perhaps you could share them in the Basic recipe thread. It would be a shame to let your expertise go to waste.

Kind regards,

Roland
Ronnie, my boy! You already have the eye patch. Did you receive the wonderful pasta dough necklace that I just delivered? You love it, don't you! I'll be with you always, even unto the end of the world. You don't have to be A-men, I also deliver to B-men! Ho ho ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handmaiden View Post
Hmmm . . . "Yum-Yum" could be a different sort of ironic name, and I do have an odd sense of humor...
Contemplatively Yours,
Handmaiden
Maidy-Daidy, my girliegirl. I'm very (very) busy at the moment, as your pastor Zeke had some booby-traps down his chimney, all of course disarmed now. He also had 7 dozen stockings in case I made it through the boobies. I filled all his socks, as I always deliver and not into chains of darkness unlike some people I know! Yum-Yum is sauce in a plastic bottle. I delivered one in your stocking a few moment ago. It has cinnamon, so it is not safe for dogs. Do not give it to your puppy!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!