View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash

I'mAMuslim is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'mAMuslim is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Scientific proof the Earth is flat! - 04-10-2010, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Enoch View Post
You're an idiot.

Gravity makes things fall down. If the earth was round gravity would make people fall right off the underside.

Look, take a tennis ball and put a grain of rice on top of it. What happens? It sits there. That's gravity. Now turn the tennis ball upside down. Where is the grain of rice now? That's gravity too.

Since nobody falls off the Earth, it has to be flat. Idiot.

Honestly, I don't know why people can't just think things out for themselves.
OK well now go put that tennis ball into the vacuum of space and do the same thing.
Give that tennis ball an atmosphere. Now do it.
You've just done a REAL scientific experiment. Good job

See, every object has it's own gravitational pull. But why, then, would we all not fly at other objects? The answer is simple. You see, the Earth's gravitational pull is greater than other objects' pulls, which causes everything to stay in place (unless acted on by another force, see Newton's Laws).
Earth's gravitational pull is constantly pulling down. Down is relative, however. Down is the SAME for everyone, no matter where you are. Down would be the center of the Earth. Everyone is pulled towards the center.