View Single Post
(#107)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Saved©
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed! - 04-28-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
Nothing burns me as much as you smart-ass kids who think everything is a joke. Well, we at Landover know Ed, and have been admiring his work for years. I'm sure you have. I can assure you that he is 100% earnest. Really. I agree. He is very earnest in his quest to mock Christianity. This is his calling, not some sick joke. And again, I agree. The work he does is very important. Not everyone's brave enough to expose the faults of such a violent religion. Good on him. The man is as Christian as we are, and you can take that to the bank.
I'm not sure you want to go about saying that you're as Christian as an atheist whose goal is to expose Christianity (and all other religions) as sheer stupidity.

Look, I know that you True Christians™ are all loving and trusting people. Unfortunately, you can't trust everyone. And this man, through no fault of your own, has deceived you: he is not a Christian, he is an atheist who mocks Christianity. I'm sure that you're all very upset and shocked to hear this, but it's the truth. Examine his videos a little closer, and you'll see the sarcasm and irony he uses against your faith.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN