View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.D'Arlene Sepkowitz has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Praise Sweet Jesus....I was Born Again....Again! - 07-14-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Well, bust my buttons and tickle me pink! It's little Zeke Flint...all grown up! Why yea, I remember you! Hot diggity, you were one smart cookie. I knew you'd grow up to be a successful pastor, like I once was. Remember when we used to play Name That Bible Verse? Even when you were 9 I couldn't ever stump you!

Hmm...well, Pastor Deacon Fred and I did have a foursome with two Playboy Bunnies, but it wasn't at a golf course. If I recall correctly, you caddied for us at Royal County Down when we had the Penthouse Pets with us. Playboy, Penthouse, so easily confused!

Anyways, it's great to be back!
My money says golf isn't all Zeke and Reverend Osborne were playing together back in the day...