View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 01-22-2009, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikdsnipe View Post
Honestly, you people are the hateful bunch. I'm sure you guys all judge people at first glance. Last I checked, that goes against your messiah's rules...
Chapter and verse, please.

Quote:
this is the most pathetic attempt I have ever seen . . . this forum is full of crap . . . thats just how hard-headed you guys can be . . . I'm not posting for hate mail, or for an argumentative purpose, so if you don't have anything nice to say, I didn't start it.
Actually, it sure looks like you did.

Did we go hunt you down and force you to join our Christian Church forum? Nope, you came to us, and started immediately insulting God and Landover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikdsnipe View Post
Well so do the people who's religions YOU put down. Muslim, Jew, what have you. You all put them down, and I don't think that your "God" would like that very much. A human is a human, and if your religion is true, then he wouldn't have put us here believing in different faiths creating war amongst ourselves.
God says that anyone who is not a Christian will spend eternity burning in the Lake of Fire, which He has created specifically to torture those who refuse His gift of eternal Love.

That seems a bit more stern a punishment than "putting them down". However, we'd rather raise them up, and help them find Jesus so they do not have to be tortured forever.

So, why do you hate Muslims and Jews so much, that you want them to burn for eternity?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!