View Single Post
(#61)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: My uncle gave me a pearl necklace! - 05-04-2011, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
That papist poster will presumably be going to Hell

I'll cite Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar then and will appreciate any comments from the Iberian peninsula re. their history
For say the truth Sister Mitza, I weren't never very interest in the history but I'm know enought of what happen then althought I'm no a expert but the principal important is that Spain was NEVER a musulman country really just dominate for them 'moros' which conquisted big zones of Spain and subyugate the poblacion local and many remained cristians all along the islam period so to say Spain was recently musulman is total estupid and no true, like Esniderman is trying to afirmate, so he's just a liar compulsive who try get me to respond bad at him but I'm no gonna respond bad at him cos I'm better than that.

What happen really in Spain after the musulman's period whit the 'moros' is that the spanish kings kicked them on the butts out and back to Africa where they came from.

BUuuuuuuut, nowdays, they're all coming back in little boats illegals (like wetbacks in USA) and there is thousands of them here now and if I'm honest they're really no nice people and are very 'misógenos' and one even feeled my sister Montse in the chest and say her she were a cristian harlot (is no true this, Montse is a virgin and very good girl - but she have big chests and this 'Arab' perverted can't resist cos all his womens in his country are never allow them to touch or even see them cos they dress them like a Ku Kluck Klan people and so when they see a pretty girl here they think they can do whatever they're want) but was OK in the end cos I had umbrella whit me and give him a new hole in the butt and Montse kick him in his eggs and we call police and the pervert run away.

Annnnnnywaaaay, the problem is now they all come here and are wanna build their mosques here whit gobernment money etc etc and I just think NO! Spain is no the part of old arab empire - and I know I have sayed this before but I will say again .- STOP building this mosques everywhere!
STOP these mosqueteers! All for one and one for all! NO, go mosqueteering in yours own country!

Is all I got to say on this I think.

YIC, Mari.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.