View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, Scottish fag
Under Investigation

Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Luke J is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Charles Darwin - an inbred sadist psychotic plagiarist racist retard! - 10-31-2014, 11:15 PM

To start,
BY saying that I has attended Church since birth was simply to try and put my point across - I have had my doubts (hence the name) but have overcome them mostly. Also, please don't outlaw me and not counter for this, but being simply a christian I am in fact part of a cult/abomination according to your definition.

I do not call my self a feminist, but I do see something wrong with the fact that you say that women are cared for and disciplined. You see, my point is, that should not be the case. In my eyes, women are of equal value to men, and can make their own choices. Read the article, you will see my point.

I am, in fact, as doubtful about evolution as the bible-theory, so my opinion is pretty subjective, but the article seems to more attack the man than the theory and doesn't provide much evidence to back it's points up.

Lastly, please do not cite the Bible of possible- I want to see a moral response.

I am less angry now,
and I can respect your religion, but some parts are pretty messed up, for want of a better phrase (A pastor beat a man to death in an attempt to free him of demons.)
I would also request, on a moral basis that you use the term disabled and not retarded around me, because I have an anxiety disorder and mild autism and so find it offensive. (this also means that by your church I am possesesed.)
Thank you.
-Indoubt.