View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Tells Pat Robertson (And ME) Who Will Win in November! - 08-12-2008, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I can't wait for Election Day!

BRING IT ON!!
I wish I could share your joy, Brother. I do, however, have this nagging suspicion at the pit of my stomach that, come November, we may find that George W. Bush may no longer be America's (and God's) chosen to lead us into the new Millennium Granted he has given us his best years, spent countless hours presumably praying on his several months worth of vacations in Texas and doing his best to fight terrorism both abroad and right in our own Halls of Congress. Despite this, I feel that America will spit in his face and show him the door after 8 short years of prosperity. It is a truly saddening day when good shall be called evil (GW and evil shall be called good (B. Hussein Osama)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 5:20
20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
But I shall put on the armor of God and pray that the Lord protect us True Christians™ despite what may happen in November. Once we don't have a sleeper a vigilant Protector in the Oval Office, Lord knows what will happen to our government-funded abstinence-only education, faith-based initiatives and our lobbies for giant 15' crosses on all publicly owned-land Indeed it is a sad day for America.

Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"