View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PICS: My Nude Lesbian Art Photo Shoot - 06-04-2010, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennabenna View Post
DON'T talk to me about weight. You have no idea of anything real. You're stuck in your stupid old testament fantasy land while in the real world, people are dying every day. I know things that you'll never fathom.
That's rather judgmental of you, especially when all I was saying is that there is a normal/healthy range of weight.

But no, you liebrals have made it so bad for women that we now have a four pound range (according to the magazines) If we hit 115lbs we're beached whales, if we hit 110lbs, we're starving ourselves. The worst part is that number just gets smaller as the years go by. Doesn't matter what kind of bone structure a woman has, doesn't matter how muscular she is, doesn't even matter how tall she is. The liebral media has spoken!

Drama queen