View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Farmer for Christ™
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither

Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Our policy on avatars - 03-08-2009, 09:46 PM

I'll admit, these years of hard work have not been gentle to me, but at least I have the courage to show my face, with all its flaws and lifelines, as I attest to the glory of the LORD. All those years driving an open-air tractor without sunscreen didn't do me any favors, that's for sure.

A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.